Facilitating OS GMAs and theme lunches
Every month, one study association is responsible for facilitating that OS activity of the month. This page will provide more information as to what it entails.
Facilitating an OS activity most of the times means you arrange a couple of things:
Regarding theme lunches
- Arrange a location which has a computer and beamer present and should be big enough for at least 30 people.
- Arrange lunch for all attendees (at least 30 people), for which a small budget is available. An invoice for this can be sent to the treasurer of OS.
- Arrange a location which has a computer, beamer, and preferably movable furniture present. The latter is preferable so tables can be arranged into a formation which is desired for an efficient GMA. The room should be big enough for at least 50 people.
- Arrange coffee, tea, and cookies for during the GMA.
- Arrange an after-GMA drink for all board members, for which €100,- is available. An invoice for this can be sent to the treasurer of OS. You need to arrange a drinking room and drafters.
GMAs take place usually every last Thursday of the month. If that changes, you will be informed beforehand. It is desired to arrange the room from 13:45-17:00 in case the GMA takes longer than expected. Theme lunches usually take place during lunch breaks.
When rooms are arranged, please inform the OS board about this so they can also communicate this to the other study associations.