The associations rooms can open again! The re-opening is allowed as of today, and rooms may open on weekdays until 18.00 hours for e.g. having a coffee together or having a social chat. The following conditions apply:
- The general corona regulations are being followed, such as hygiene measures and social distancing and the maximum amount of people that are allowed to be in your room concerning the guidelines.
- At any given moment that the room is in use, a designated corona coordinator should be present and ensure all attendees stick to the rules.
- For the use of an association room, a corona protocol should be available, which needs to be approved by the CFM service department. You can get into contact with the faculty team leader of the building for this approval.
- CFM will determine whether a room meets the health regulation requirements, in particular, when it comes to ventilation and air circulation. Examination will be done in close consultation with the faculty team leader of the building.
- Alcohol is prohibited.
The activities that are allowed to take place, only with the approval of events bureau, are educational related activities. All other activities in the upcoming 2 weeks are canceled. Get in contact with email@example.com to discuss whether the activity can take place. All associations rooms must be closed for members.
Sadly, the measurements regarding the corona crisis are still apply at the University of Twente. For study associations, this means the following:
- Physical meetings are allowed with a maximum of 30 people in a room. Of course taking into account 1.5m distance and all other regulations.
- GMA’s are possible.
- It is possible to organize introductory activities and meetings such as training and workshops with educational and/or development purposes.
- Work from home as much as possible.
Although it is possible to meet with more people, does not mean that you should. Please take the measurements seriously and stay safe.