
Minutes GMA Overleg Studieverenigingen

Date, time: 28-09-2017, 14:20

Location: Spiegel 5



1. Opening

No internationals so the meeting will be held in Dutch and the minutes in English

2. Setting the Agenda

Rick, maybe the trashcans? No not really.

3. Notifications

a. OS-board

We received an update about the board's liability insurance

Please note that the deadline for submitting the documents for category 4 is this week, if you can't make it please send an email.

The points of the OS Bokaal will be presented, if you think you have earned points you can notify the faculty representative.

b. OS-committee

Hugo Newton: We had a good meeting with ICOS. There were some points about the kick-in and the Taste cantus. More important was the formality market, there where complains about this. Hugo will take this into account, if someone has comments they can send them to Hugo.

c. Study Associations

Meike Daedalus: This morning was the meeting with career services, there were not a lot of study associations there and it is important that people are going to those meetings. So please kick your External affairs so they join those meetings.

d. Student Union

Tijmen: More than a degree awards is coming again. And also recognition for the activism if you did a boardyear so notify your predecessor. Leadership training was a success and there will come a new one soon, more info will be on the SU website.

Hugo Newton: I didn't know this, can you send an update or an overview with some more information?

Tijmen: Sure

There will be a committee market next Wednesday, please all come.

SUN: There are a lot of questions from the associations about the member administration system. Everything goes well but there are some problems with transferring the data. There is a discussion about the privacy and maybe a manifest will follow about this.

Sander UReka: Maybe you can discuss this with other umbrella associations.

Harm will be asked to answer some of the questions regarding SUN next GMA. .

e. University Council parties

DAS: The first period is finished. The rector is open about the idea to give lunch lectures for study associations. Students can give questions about topics such as his own student life and his career. You can discuss the main topic about the lecture with him.

UReka: We had a meeting at the ISO about potential growth problems at 4TU. If other people have comments about this please email me so we can use them at the next meetings. We did not discuss this yet at the University Council because we want to have a clear view first.

Daedalus, Argo en Newton told that they noticed some problems as well and they will send them to Sander.

Manifest of UReka was discussed last time, Paradoks send some changes about the manifest to Sander and Sander will email this to everyone. Next week he will go past all the associations.

f. Other

4. Minutes

a. Minutes GMA 14-09-2017

Pagina 1:

Staat een typfout bij puntje d.

Meike Daedalus: I miss the part about the boardweekend, it will be added

Pagina 2:

The note from Newton is missing, Sander will send it so it can be added.

AP: Sander de brief van Newton opsturen naar Yanick.

Newton Hugo: Where does all the money from Kiosk go to? OS Ruben, stands and food, the financial results will be presented next GMA.

Pagina 5:

Sander Ureka: Can my name be under UReka instead of OS? Will be changed.

Komma: Are we already in the mailing list? OS Yanick: no, if you can send me an email then I can add you.

b. To-do list

Who	What
Sander	Put GMA documents on website
OS	Check for enrolment for study associations on studielink
Associations	Send complains bins to SD and schedule a meeting with "gebouwenbeheer"

Sander: I have made the pages on the website but I can't access it anymore. Yanick will make sure that Sander can get access again so he can upload the documents.

OS: Is already discussed at SUN.

Associations: They are working on it.

5. Discharge SRC committee member

a. Discharge: Jeroen Monteban

No objection.

6. Alcohol Covenant (information)

Hugo Newton: The floor plan has changed, is that a problem?

Simon OS: No, when everything is fixed they will do a final check.

Olaf Alembic: Can the head coordinator be BHV as well.
Xadya: No, they have to be two different people.

7. Concern constitution drinks (discussion)

At the pre-meetings is mentioned that the constitution drinks are getting a bit out of hand.
Bart Argo: The program directors are not happy with the situation. Today there is a meeting with them; maybe it's an idea to present a plan or something to show imitative?

Tijmen SU: This was also discussed at the education managers meeting, there are different opinions about this, people who don't understand it are a bit exaggerating.

Simon OS: That is true, but this year was worse than the last couple of years.

Carmen Sirius: Maybe it's a good idea to make an document with all the general rules so we can show this to all the programs.

Concept: We already have a poster, it works pretty good.

Bart Argo: I think it's a good idea to make a plan with these rules for the program directors to show how these drinks are organised.

Hugo Newton: It should be a clear plan with a good structure. We want to give a clear signal that these drinks are structurally organised with people who are responsible for the safety and well overseen. We can also use this document for new board members and discuss this document every year at a GMA.

Bart Argo: I will write a concept plan for the next GMA.

For questions, additions or other information regarding the document you can email Bart.

8. A.O.B.

Nothing

AP: SU, provide information to everyone about the training and it's content.

AP: SU, invite Harm for the next GMA.

AP: Sander (UReka) Mail the manifest.

AP: Sander (UReka) Mail the letter from Newton to Yanick.

AP: Yanick (OS), Give Sander access to the drive.

AP: Bart Argo, Make a concept plan/document for the study directors that will be presented next GMA.

9. To-do list resumé

10. Vragen ronde.

Hugo Newton: It is good to see that DAS is at these meetings.

DAS: We see that these meetings are very useful and it was a mistake from the older fractions that they didn't join.

11. Closing

15:02

Yanick Verkerk	OSb
Thomas van Tilburg	OSb
Ruben Uineken	OSb
Xadya Bruxvoort	OSb
Simon Huijink	OSb
Martijn Koers	OSb
Merle Teders	Komma
Carmen Landstra	Sirius
Tijmen Elfink	SU
Julia Brevoord	pvDAS
Sander Bakkum	UReka
Hugo Wesselink	W.S.G. Isaac Newton
Amarins Kroes	Concept
Meike Froklage	S.G. Daedalus
Alicia Knijnenburg	W.S.G. Isaac Newton
Martijn Koopman	Stress
Chiel Nijman	S.V. Communiqué
Rik de Jong	S.V. Onwijs
Liesbeth Klein Kranenburg	S.V. Onwijs
Sander Koomen	S.A. Proto
Olaf van Ginkel	C.T.S.G. Alembic
Koen Raben	E.T.S.V. Scintilla
Bart Folkers	Arago
Roelof Jan Velthuijs	S.A. Astatine
Martijn Demmink	S.V. Paradoks
Koen Schildkamp	C.T.S.G. Alembic